Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tired..sad..hurt

I jz bak from basketball training camp..feel so tired err==but gt learn something la^^i break v her le..feel so happie but gt a it angry la..but nvm le..she will get balas de..ths kind of play gal..who also dun wan la..say love ks wor..eat shit la..at other ppl heart u alrdy is a play gal..i won b her friend n what le..in my heart u r who i also duno le..at my heart dun have this kind of ppl do my friend de..noob cheap la..friday i start training le^^training untill today ^^jz bak from the camp..thx for my friend to support me when i let her hurt tat time..i will forget her le dun worrie ya^^i will find a better gud than her de^^me jealous she dun tam me still wan angry me..diuz..noob love.. I WILL ALWAYS B HAPPY^^

5 comments:

  1. cheer up~ dont be sad because of her.
    hope you find a girl soon yeaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx wor~i thnik u was angry me oo=.=i won bcos of her sad le~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome.
    why angry you?
    ens, thats a good news for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think u will say me play emily ma . in ur heart me is play boy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete