Saturday, March 14, 2009

Duno wat the title ^^

Yeah . so happy err . me at interzone get 2nd in cakera . so happy err . i can get this result bcos i always train hard but gt lazy a bit . ^^ hope can be KL player . scared cant get to or play for KL . last year form 5 friend when back skul to get SPM result . many of friend get good result err . see them happy than i also happy le . but i so scared my result err . me already 2 month dun have enter class le . cant get teacher teach wat le err . so so so sad err . my group of friend happen a thing le . why last year le still wan to bu shuang friend de . we already so long friend still wan like tat a . jz a wu hui . hope now nth liao la . last year le we must happy together . yesterday kelvin bufday than today basketball team when to fun ok there celebrate v him . hope today he will happy la ^^ than when to leisure mall walk a while bcos raining too heavy so at leisure walk walk ^^ than back home le . sms v WP . so happy ^^

I reali so hate tat ppl le . he say help me but at bhind backstep me . this not call friend anymore .

4 comments:

  1. congratulationss.
    dont scared about your exam results, you can do it~ trust yourself yaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx wor mel..waa..u blif i can do it than i will do it de~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx ya ^^ i wil try my best to study hard de la . duno will in kl anot la . at least i already try my best to win le ^^

    ReplyDelete