Monday, February 16, 2009

Today competition ^^

Today i gt competition..when start the time i was gt a bit scared..bcos see many big size than mie de ppl..==but at last not scared le..bcos i gt confident to win it^^when i throw the 1st time than i get 1st..i when to ask teacher if 1st le can not nid to go interzon?but teacher say cant must go..teacher say 2nd oli can dun go..than i keep on put water le..than at last i get 2nd..i dun hope let quan thzoe they noe i put water but at last he noe le he so angry le..is very angry le la==soli boss n my friend..i won put water again le..today i dun have use all my energy to play..jz use a bit..if nt i sure will get 1st le..i reali so regret a y wan to get 2nd a....let all my friend 失望..y i was so so stupid?can get 1st also dun wan..today my bao bei treat mie reali reali like her bf like tat le..
yin
can dun keng v her 1st ma..now she alrdy gud than last time le..

to all my freind ya ..
i will promise u all to win in interzone ..
won like today le ^^
this is my promise ..

1 comment: