Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happen on VALENTINE''s DAY

Early the morning i wake ..think can b happie on today ..my friend beh and vinz also bought a present for they gf mie too ..when saw them giv they gf present i feel so happie because they find they true love ..and mie jz can wait until my gf come i oli giv her ..than today have pra sukan ..she cant come to skul bcos no transpot ..than i call my friend to fetch her to skul ..than she reach skul i giv her present she wat respond also dun have ..i duno y my heart reali so so so pain ..i reali so regret buy so expensive de present for her ..than i ask her today wan i stay ?than she say wan than i stay untill 4 ..when stay tat time i jz sit on thr than pn phua write my name le ..i was so so unhappie than go to fin mr wong say properly ..than mr wong told mie nth ..than she recess le come find mie talkk a while than i sit on thr hope she can come talk v mie but she stand on my friend thr ..n she tell mie she scared all chase her de boy see dao we pt ..i reali tat time think i find worng love le ..she finish skul than my friend fetch us back ..my friend dun choi her oli than she cry ..she bcos tat boy cry in front of mie ..i reali reali so so jealous le tat time start i alrdy say to my friend she alrdy fall in love on u ..i at car cry too when she back home jor ..bcos mie cry my friend cry too ..than reach home faster bath bcos i sit my friend car to skul than my mum say mie lie her ..WTF!!!i whr gt lie her i alrdy tell her i wan early to out bcos my friend fetch ..than reach le skul go cc v friend 1st than go yam cha ..than i wait her come bcos she taking my ticket ..than wait le half n hour she come le ..we walk in together ..than sit together ..a while than she say she wan go toilet v friend than i say ok ..sunddenly she sms mie tell mie she wan sit v he friend at tat time my eye n my heart reali cant control than cry le ..i go bcos of hopr u can pui mie but u half day din choi mie ..u gt think my feeling ma ?than finish le i saw her play v other boy play dao so so so happie i sms her ask her gt think my feeling ma ?she say gt ..than i yam cha v other friend than she reach home i call her ..talk a while than sms le ..i gt ask her now who is she most love she say my friend ..n gt love mie ..i reali reali reali won giv like tis de gal chance any more le ..i call my friend n tell he ..he tell mie he won love my gf de ..n he alrdy gt gf ..i gt told my gf also but she say nvm ..i ask her still wan 2gether v mie she say wan ..i now reali dun can how ?today i duno y wan keep on watch ah hinz de mel ..izit i treat her gt feel ?

6 comments:

  1. wei wei ar wei wei.. since she dun love u lerhs.. dun hurt urself anymore.. break with her ba.. find ur one true love better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun worries about mie le la..i nth le wor..i won break v her de la..try to v her long time 1st see she dun wan mie or wat la ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. zhuang wei when u wan to sedar actually she together wif you just wan to show people that she got bf onli and once she find the fellow that she like she will breake up wif u ...plz...don't be silly anymore i don't hope my friend will get hurt anymore just think about it again pah..this world still go alot alot more girls out there ,not onli she the wan if u wan i think u can do it also and she doesn't even worth accept your gift or any love cause u very good and u not 'pui hap' this kind of (sh)girl.Hope u don't angry cause i talk bad about her ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. ai reen a..blif mie la ok..i won get hurt de la..^^i blif her so u also must blif her too ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. lolz...i no think she will like tat dui u`
    her bf is u wor..
    y she still wanna play with another boy?
    i think she wan many boys love her onli`
    play play n play play onli`
    tat's my 看法 onli.
    dont think so much about her bah`
    u will heart broken.

    ReplyDelete